- Canned Unicorn Meat Gag Gift
- 100% Toy
- 5.5-OUNCE UNICORN MEAT – Item is a 5.5-ounce delicious unicorn meat, canned for your convenience
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF SPARKLES – Unicorns sprinkle sparkles everywhere, you are assured that this unicorn meat is an excellent source of sparkles.
- MAGIC IN EVERY BITE – Feel the magic in every bite of this unicorn meat. There are crunchy horn bits in every bite. The meat is also easily spreadable for sandwiches and more.
- EASY-OPEN – The bottom of the can is easily-removable to let you gain access to the unicorn meat. No can opener needed.
- STUFFED TOY – All jokes aside, inside the can is a cut-up unicorn stuffed plush toy. Add this to your collection of geeky toys.
Canned unicorn meat can be one of the best gag gifts and gift ideas for friends because of course unicorns are not real… or are they? File this under weird foods and strange foods that people eat.
Where to buy Canned Unicorn Meat
The first known depiction of a unicorn—found in the Lascaux Caves of modern-day France—dates to around 15,000 BCE! Or so people thought, until they realized that the so-called Lascaux unicorn had two horns, drawn confusingly close together. The earliest record of unicorns in Western literature belongs to Greek historian Ctesias. In the 5th century BCE, he wrote that the beast had a white body, purple head, blue eyes, and a multicolored horn—red at the tip, black in the middle, and white at the base. In his travels, Marco Polo believed he stumbled across unicorns. He wrote, “They are very ugly brutes to look at. They are not at all such as we describe unicorns.” That’s because they were actually rhinoceroses.