- Made of polyester and non-woven fabric, soft and breathable. This cool pirate costume design turns your pet into a hilarious pirate.
- Its worth it for the laughs! Makes a great gift for the holidays and for entertainment.
- This designer pet outfit will bring both style and comfort to the little member in your family. Perfect for Everyday Wear, Weekend Parties, Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings, Parades, Photo Shoot or Play date.
- Note:Please choose the size carefully in the description
- Package include: 1 * Pet Cat Pirate Costume Suit with Hat
It’s pretty easy to find costumes for pets and pirate costumes for cats because they are made for halloween costume ideas to dress your pets in. They also make best gifts for dogs and best gifts for cats.
Where to buy a Pet Pirate Costume
Some pirates buried treasure – most notably Captain William Kidd, who was at the time heading to New York to turn himself in and hopefully clear his name – but most never did. There were reasons for this. First of all, most of the loot gathered after a raid or attack was quickly divided up among the crew, who would rather spend it than bury it. Secondly, much of the “treasure” consisted of perishable goods like fabric, cocoa, food or other things that would quickly become ruined if buried. The persistence of this legend is partly due to the popularity of the classic novel “Treasure Island,” which includes a hunt for buried pirate treasure.
Most pirates didn’t last very long. It was a tough line of work: many were killed or injured in battle or in fights amongst themselves, and medical facilities were usually non-existent. Even the most famous pirates, such as Blackbeard or Bartholomew Roberts, only were active in piracy for a couple of years. Roberts, who had a very long and successful career for a pirate, was only active for about three years from 1719 to 1722.