- Taco Cat Swimsuit Tacocat
- One piece swimsuit material: 82% nylon 18% spandex, high elasticity, comfortable and skin-friendly fabric, can direct contact to skin.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash, recommend with cold water, do not use bleach.
- Funny novelty 3d printed graphic monokini: Perfect for summer, beach party, pool party and vacation.
- Size and color: Please do carefully refer to the size chart before purchasing. As different computers’ display lead to the color will have a little difference from the pictures.
- Trendy one pieces swimsuits: High cut to elongate your legs and accentuate your waist, double lined to coverage bottom, front low neckline, backless make you become the focus of the beach any pool party.
It might not be on the shelf next to cute swimsuits but the tacocat eating a pizza is a cute one piece swimsuit to wear this summer.
Where to buy a Taco Cat Swimsuit
Tacocat is a palindrome. (meaning they are the same spelled backwards and forwards.) It also the name of a band in Seattle, and a restaurant in Minneapolis.
Palindrome, word, number, sentence, or verse that reads the same backward or forward. The term derives from the Greek palin dromo (“running back again”).
Examples of word palindromes include “civic,” “madam,” “radar,” and “deified.” Numerical palindromes include sequences that read the same in reverse order (e.g., 1991), as well as those that can be read upside down and backward (e.g., 1961). Examples of sentences include “Able was I ere I saw Elba” and “Lewd did I live & evil I did dwel.” Examples of verse include (in Latin) “Roma tibi subito motibus ibit amor” and “Signa te, signa temere me tangis et angis.” Some persons have refined upon the palindrome and composed verses each word of which is the same read backward as forward—for instance, that of William Camden: