- TacoCat Swim Trunks for Men
- Comfortable beach shorts: Polyester, quick-drying, breathable, lightweight breathable
- Beach Shorts Tropical Casual Style: Ideal for dairy wear, casual wear, swimming, beach vacation, holiday, walking, running, sports, baseball.
- Mid Thigh Swim Board Shorts: Middle length and long swim shorts trunks meets the outing and daily home wearing needs
- Retro Vintage Mens Swim Trunks: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, convenient two sides pocket
- Warm Tips: Please reference the size chart of the last picture carefully to choose your size (S,M,L,XL)
It might not be on the shelf next to cool swim trunks but the tacocat eating a pizza is a cool pair of swim trunks to wear this summer.
Where to buy a Taco Cat Swim Trunks
Tacocat is a palindrome. (meaning they are the same spelled backwards and forwards.) It also the name of a band in Seattle, and a restaurant in Minneapolis.
Palindrome, word, number, sentence, or verse that reads the same backward or forward. The term derives from the Greek palin dromo (“running back again”).
Examples of word palindromes include “civic,” “madam,” “radar,” and “deified.” Numerical palindromes include sequences that read the same in reverse order (e.g., 1991), as well as those that can be read upside down and backward (e.g., 1961). Examples of sentences include “Able was I ere I saw Elba” and “Lewd did I live & evil I did dwel.” Examples of verse include (in Latin) “Roma tibi subito motibus ibit amor” and “Signa te, signa temere me tangis et angis.” Some persons have refined upon the palindrome and composed verses each word of which is the same read backward as forward—for instance, that of William Camden: